Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Great Birthday Trip



It seems that we don't get away from town very often but last week we loaded up the car and made the long one hour trip to my mom's house to help her 7* birthday. We had a nice visit, went out for a meal, and ate some cake that John and Laura shipped all the way from Springfield, Oregon. Rather dramatic I know but I have posted for awhile so I wanted to make up for lost time. Anyway, for once I took a few pictures.















3 comments:

Kasey said...

awwwwww, your mom is so cute!! I could just squeeze her cheeks. However, that might not be appropriate for a "7*" year old woman. And I may get slapped!

Katie said...

HOLA....glad to see the pics.

Leaning on the Beloved said...

hey pete,
thought I drop you a few lines and say hi boy your children are getting big, want you to know we love you and pray for you often.
Bro. Damian