Saturday, August 18, 2007

So many choices

Multiples, it is the word for today. There are so many things to write about, Family (school is starting soon), Church (upcoming General Assembly and new regional web site), work (reduction in work force), and on and on. Speaking of school, even I will be attending two classes at the local university. Creative non-fiction sounds like it should be fun but I am not sure about math 143.
The last time I counted I had about ten e-mail addresses and multiple blogs that I have been away from. It gives me writer’s cramp just to think about it but what shall I write about?
Anyway take care my friends.

1 comment:

Katie said...

bout time...you could blog about the great band meeting you had and the great meal you enjoyed, you could blog about the swamp cooler, you could blog about your up-coming svc....lots of stuff to blog about...LOL...thanks for the new post!