Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time is like pie?

To my friends and all the others who may read this, I apologize to the two of you for not updating this blog. Time is like an apple pie and it does not matter if I slice it 24 ways or eat in one sitting, it is still only one pie. I have been busy with family, church, work, and whatever else I can squeeze into the day. Recently I attended an Intro to Writing class. I really enjoyed the class and I only hope that I can find some time this week to complete the final assignment. A few years ago I almost failed a class on maximizing your time because I didn’t find the time to attend class. It is my hope that history does not repeat itself.
Last week Mr. Howard and I hiked to the top of Shaw Mountain Outside Of Boise. I call him Mr. Howard because his first name is Kim and I didn’t want you think that something funny was going on. Oh, if only his wife’s name was Pat. The hike is a good eight mile round trip and 3000 feet to the top. I shouldn’t mention the woman we saw that were running to the top while I was staggering but I was certainly happy for them.
Cheers.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love you Bro Pete....you are a remarkable Bro in the Lord and I appreciate that He saw fit to give me a brother like you.....if you read this, have a great day in HIM....sis katie.